Become a Friend of Wnet and show your support for the power of a diverse workforce.
WNET sees the challenge present in today’s payment industry. After 20+ years of work to recruit and retain a diverse workforce the industry has not made significant progress. Some reports show the future projections worse than today’s mix of employees. Yet, at the same time, independent reports show that companies with diverse employees and leaders financially outperform their peers. Your company has an opportunity to be a leader in shifting the dynamics and improving the overall face of the payments industry. By supporting WNET- the non-profit working to improve diversity across the payments industry, your company will help shape the programs, empower your employees through networking and professional development, and be a visible leader in addressing this challenge.
Friends of Wnet is a new sponsorship level open to corporations and individuals who want to show their support for Wnet's goal to help women across the payments industry achieve greater personal success.
This is a way for your company to:
- be considered a leading advocate for a diverse workforce
- support your female employees as they seek to develop their own skills along with growing their business network leveraging the resources of the larger group of Wnet members
- actively contribute to Wnet's mission to provide access to services in professional development, mentoring and networking
Here's how it works
- Contribute $2,500 - $7,999 to Wnet showing your support to our mission
- Your company's logo will be included with all Wnet sponsors on our public website, social media announcements, event signage, presentation slides and printed materials
It's good business to align yourself with Wnet
- Wnet Membership has increased nearly 540% since 2016.
- 525 new members have joined in just the past four months.
- Members are also returning to Wnet at the highest rate in years, even when they change companies.
- Overall corporate sponsorship support of Wnet increased by 12%
- Corporate support for the "Tenth Annual Career & Leadership Summit" this year was up more than 35%.
- Corporate Sponsors brands were seen on our website 16,000+ times in 2017.
- Emails with sponsor logos touched over 18,000 recipients in 2017.
- Career & Leadership Summit Sponsor logos reached 6,000 via targeted emails and were seen by 5,000+ visitors to the Summit's webpage.
Corporate Membership programs are available for companies that want to provide their employees with Wnet membership and its benefits. For more information about this tiered and customizable program, email us
or call us at 1-781-876-8818.