Angela Griffin, Project Manager of Product Integrations for Global Payments
Angela Griffin is a Project Manager of Product Integrations for Global Payments. Angela has been with TSYS and now Global Payments for over 16 years and has served in various leadership positions within the company.
Angela is passionate about empowering
women in the corporate world and devotes her time to leading and encouraging women of diverse talent in the FINTECH industry. Over the past 6 years she has developed and championed the first internal women’s network at legacy TSYS consisting
of over 20 networks across the globe. Angela also coordinates monthly calls for all the networks to all virtually come together and collaborate. She is a member and advocate for Wnet. She dedicates segments highlighting Wnet in the global network
calls, emails, and newsletters. At the chapter level for her location in Columbus, GA, Angela manages the annual budget, professional development, giving back, networking and communication efforts of the leadership team. She is the "glue" that holds
us all together!
Following her passion for women, Angela is partnered with Girls Inc. for the past 6 years in a financial literacy program that educates and provides a curriculum consisting of economic workshops for young girls in the Columbus
and Atlanta based centers. Angela also currently serves on the Miracle Ambassadors Board for Children’s Miracle Network and is very involved in her community. She is a member of the Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce and has been an advocate for
their annual total resource campaign for the past 4 years, leading and motivating teams to not only meet but exceed their sales goals.
This year, Global Payments elevated its partnership with Women’s Network in Electronic Transactions (Wnet)
to the Pinnacle sponsor level. Angela was selected as GPWN’s Wnet Corporate Champion. With her wealth of knowledge and experience, she will continue to help provide opportunities to team members for forging relationships, networking, learning and
connecting with other women across Global Payments and within the payments industry.
Huge thank you to Angela for her strong leadership and support and the impact it has on so many people both personally and professionally throughout our community
and payments industry.
Nominate a Wnet Member for the Member Spotlight
Other Member Spotlights
- Michele Fischthal, Senior Client Manager, American Express
- Nicole Baxby, Director of Customer Success, Americas, Featurespace
- Amanda Beam, Director, Partner Relations, Humboldt Merchant Services
- Farrell Jackson, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Global Payments
- Peter Fitzpatrick, Vice President, Payment Networks, Agreement Express
- Dana Adams Sills, Senior Vice President of Sales, National Benefit Programs
- Robin Leidenthal, Senior Director, Global Payment Partnerships, eBay
- Donna Gem, GEM SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- Genevieve Dozier, Client Business Executive, First Data
- Stephanie Foster, Product Manager of Payments, Fiserv
- David Leppek, Executive Payment Consultant
- Audrey Blackmon, Senior Vice President, Business Development at Verrency
- Christina Camacho, Founder and CEO, Current Payment Solutions
- Diane Driscoll, Quality Control Manager, National Merchant's Association
- Pamela McKinley, Product Manager, Bank of America Merchant Services
- Anna Lothson, Content Marketing Strategist and Creator, ADK Innovate
- Megan Karbula, Business Leader-Product, Strategy Marketing, Merchant e-Solutions
- Margot Langsdorf, VP, Partnerships at Homebase